7.16.2008

VIVA LA VIDA!

And a new hair style!! P.s. back stage where Amelia & I played.. I spy... We spotted 'The Nanny', the girl who sings.. ' Give me one reason to stay here.. & I'll turn right back around..."  And the base player from No Doubt.. (yep he still bleaches his hair too!) Oh and we scored on FREE sushi! 
P.S. The first & only Time I have ever attempted to color my own hair! with the help of Amelia, I think it turned out great! Oh and the cut by Chelsea Booth!
The handsome Husband Jeffery & I!!!


Amelia & Hudd!  
Ya our seats were Horrible!!!  If you squint your eyes you can see Chris Martin rockin out! 
We had the LOVELY opportunity to see COLDPLAY yesterday night at the FORUM! I've seen them play 3 other times before, so  when we purchased our tickets I really didn't care where the seats were, I just wanted to be there to see COLDPLAY! I didn't care until we got there & Amelia & Hudd got tickets and they were amazing seats.. I was a bit jealous.. ( I'm not gonna Lie! ) anyways it was still an amazing show! I suggest all who are virgin coldplay viewers so see them live next time you have the chance! They pretty much changed my life a couple summers ago for their X&Y tour!  Jeff & I had so much fun... we rocked out! Afterwards Hudd Hooked it up for the "After Party"  too bad COLDPLAY wasn't even there.. it was still rad to have free sushi, free drinks, free people watching, and free false advice from where a girl got her jeans from! ( I hate those kind of girl) "I got them in Europe! " Ya right! ha ha! even after the after party walking to our car we came across the set of the new movie "Angels & Demons" the sequel of Davinci Code! 

What a good night with some good tunes, and some good people!!! 

11 comments:

Ruth said...

Love the Hair. WHo did it?

Melissa said...

Your hair is so cute..Hottie! Like I always say you and your hubby have so much fun! give me some of it! Love ya miss ya!

Ryel j said...

COLDPLAY!!! How fun are you?!? um.... tons and the blog proves it!

jenn (+ will) said...

i forgot to tell you i love your hair!!! can't wait to see all the fun things you can do with it!!

heather said...

cute hair! and i've never seen coldplay live, so i'm a little jealous.

CINDELandRYAN said...

this is the best hair color i've ever seen on you!! beautiful girl!!

wilbergrivkah said...

I hate reading your blog, because you always make me jealous!!! Man you get to do so much fun stuff. Your hair looks amazing, by the way. It always does. No I can't come to the reunion.I wish so bad that I could cause I am just itching to see YOU!!

Aaron said...

Totally jealous... Their new CD is their best.

Candice said...

hey i called you back! call me i want to know when we are going to see each other again i feel so lost without you!

rachquiz said...

i found you! yay! LOVE the hair. please fix mine soon =P

xoxo
rachel

Kristina and Marcel said...

I would love to see you soon! If you come to Utah the first week in September you can come to my shower! I hope to have one for my family and everyone in California after Cohen comes so I'll for sure see you then! I too love your new haircolor, i loved the blonde too. I'm so done being blonde, or maybe its just I'm done being pregnant and huge? Either way I'm on need of a little self esteem pick me up! well love you pickle!