7.07.2008

Busy-ness!













Happy fourth of July party at San Clemente beach! It was so much fun and so crowded! Everyone came and it was hot.. we had lots of food and lots of smiles. I think the firework show was the best part! I LOVE FIREWORKS! I think 4Th of July is my most favorite holiday! Its just so much fun.. nothing about it isn't 

So besides that things have been great! last weekend Jeff & I decided to take a quick trip to Vegas.. it was really fun and way Hotter than California. We laid out by the pool, relaxed, shopped, ate, and went and saw MAMA MIA!! it was such a nice break from life! Now back to the life of figuring out my life! Business is OK with me quiting  D.V. and all.. I'm not working too much in the salon anymore.. my ideal situation would to get my studio ASAP( I just haven't found the right location) where I can  do both Bridal client and Salon clients! Don't worry I'm working on it...... Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll be able to get this prolonged part of my life going! 

I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy!  I watch at least 2 episodes a day right before I go to bed at night! It gets so bad to the point when Jeff is excited to watch it with me! ha ha!  

Well I think thats it for  now..  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love 4th of July too! But Skyler hates it. He won't watch fireworks and wouldn't let me hang a flag in front of our house.

Unknown said...

Oh!...and that watermelon looks so tasty! I'm craving it right now!

Christy said...

I'm with ya ! Second to Halloween, 4th of July is my ultimate holiday. I love everything about it.

Ryel j said...

So much fun!!! I love your posts!

heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heather said...

wow. that beach looks CROWDED but so fun! it kinda looks like you're at coachella. and i love grey's too! i just watched them all on dvd & i can't wait til the next season comes out!

jenn (+ will) said...

nicole! today was amazing! you're so fun and i can't wait for friday!