6.23.2008

ok ok ok ok....



Alright Already.. I'll make a post! too bad we have had sum what of boring lives.. nothing too exciting going on! Just melting from this disgusting heat! Our apartment was built in the 1940's and the A/C selection.. well there is none.... other than wall units purchased at home depot!
It's night & day from the room with A/C  and the hall way with NO A/C! hopefully it will cool down soon!

Right now in our lives we are having so much fun trying to figure out our lives.. I'm in the process of quitting my job and finding my own Studio Salon! I'm REALLY excited about it but it will be a lot of work... I'm totally willing to take on the challenge & to struggle for a bit till I get things going! I can't wait.. It will be a Salon/ Bridal Studio. Where I will be doing all of my Brides, as well as my Coloring & cutting clients! I can't wait.. I have everything planned except for the location.. So if anyone has anything in mind, please contribute ideas, or locations!
and come get your hair done by me! Check out my BRIDAL BLOG TOO!!!!!

Jeff is just working at In-n-Out and working out! He loves his blackberry phone and playing brick breaker! He's actually doing that right now as we speak! 

The photos above are from a double date we went on with Jeff's friend Scott and this girl named Sarah DeAnne.. (we have the same middle name.... just thought I would add that in!) we went to the AMAZING Royal Thai.. and I LOVED the Sticky Rice with Mangos! Oh my gosh.. definitely a FO ( Food Orgasm) ha! ha!  and afterwards to Balboa Island to ride the ferris wheel! It was very exciting..... and of coarse there is my other Boyfriend Hudson... eating his very favorite Lightning McQueen race car cookie!  



10 comments:

Foy said...

sounds like fun! so where are you guys living? It has been really hot lately.I am excited for your hair salon that is so cool! Hope you guys are doing good.

Unknown said...

Skyler is so addicted to brick breaker! He is constantly playing it. At church, in the bathroom, any time he gets a free second.

jenn (+ will) said...

sticky rice with mango, it's up there under mochi! oh man. i can't wait for your salon! i want to help with anything i can! i hope you can make me a pretty bride in it! love you girl!

Melissa said...

Haha I loved how you said a Food Orgasm that is TOO good..haha

Wow your own studio that sounds so awesome I can't wait to hear updates on it..and yeah and I have I ever told u i wish we lived closer so we could do hair together and do each others!

Donna & Michael said...

How exciting baby cakes!! Im in the process of doing the same thing in St. George[minus hair.. cuzzzzz i only really like makeup]!!! I got my cards done, picked out the name and am just looking for a place to get started.. I have a booth at this nice salon buttttt I wanna do my own thangg lol. Im so proud of you! Your so awesome and talented! I cant wait to see you I miss you so much!!!!


p.s. does "crazy" know your quitting and staring up your own thing? lol.

Foy said...

Ya he served in Rio! I'm sure they would have tons to talk about.=) Every time he hears someone speaking Portuguese he gets excited. Its really cute.

Candice said...

i miss you

Christy said...

Oh my gosh. I so love your posts. I live vicariously through all the fun things you guys do on a daily and weekly basis! So fun!

Christy said...

oh and good luck with the studio. I'm so stoked for you and really impressed that you're doing such a cool thing and making such a huge jump! Cant' wait to see it. Sorry I live so far away so I couldn't keep my eye out for something.

Unknown said...

Speaking of Jeff loving his Blackberry; did you ever get the potato salad out of your's from Jenn's grad BBQ? Ha ha.