6.02.2008

You caught us!




















FA FA FA FA FA FA FA!.... This weekend was So much F f F f F FUN!  Let's start with ......

Thursday... Catalyn (England) & Tony (Scotland) are leaving for their missions and so my mom threw a Bon Voyage party! It was such an amazing moment when I realized all they have been through to get in that position.. from being at an orphanage for 9 years, abandoned by their family, raising themselves. Coming to the states to live a completely different life. Joining the church and now going off on a mission to serve the Lord! I'm SO proud of them! 

Friday.... we went out to Glendora for my Cousin Stanley's Graduation.. He Graduated from law school from Penn State! Congrats Stan! For the after party..  Kenny, Jill, Jeff, HUD, Amelia, & I cruised out to Harbor house for some good tasting desserts! Photos above.... &  for the After After party we rolled over to the Detroit Lounge to see DATA ROCK DJ!  All of our pseudos came out! We danced out HEARTS out!  Jill was THE BEST!  We had a great time! 

Saturday.. I had a wedding in effing Simi Valley... (that's So far away!) It was great though! I came home to my loving Husband who cleaned the house spotless! There is nothing better than having a LONG day at work dealing with picky Brides & to come home to a clean house! It was wonderful.... but it doesn't stop here.. He planned a date for us! We went down to Costa Mesa to my Favorite Restaurant ( as of Saturday date night) Called MANPUKU! If you haven't heard of it please try it! It will change your life forever! We also went shopping around at my new favorite store too.. AMERICAN RAG! So great! Than to a movie... we saw a chick flick.... Made Of Honor! Cute! Oh and Cold stone for dessert: banana ice cream with caramel, brownies, and pecans.. YUM!!  It was  A perfect date, for a perfect night, with a perfect guy! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

Sunday.... The usual church. We are now released from our calling of primary teachers so we had the privilege to enjoy Relief society and priesthood for the first time in forever! I sat next to Elise & we both loved it to have a friend in class! We also planned ahead to have a Family picnic at the beach! Corona Del Mar! What a LOVELY day to just relax on the sand and eat yummy treats for the afternoon! Hudson pulled his pants off and looked So adorable.. Jill & I couldn't resist and she took some pretty cool photos! The night ended with some Haircuts of Hudson, Kenny & The Hubby JEFFREY!

 SIGH...... so there you have it.. our fun filled eventful weekend! Now enjoy the week!
.... and yes I left my hair in that side braid ALL weekend long!! I know... gross!

6 comments:

Jill said...

WOW...we did a lot. and had SO MUCH FUN! you still need to email all those pics!

Unknown said...

You crammed a lot into one weekend. We wish we could have joined you at the beach on Sunday....Skyler had work to do (boo!). By the way, I love the side braid! Let's bring it back!

Ruth said...

Sounds like fafafun. I know I am so stoked that American Rag is finally in the OC. No more LA trips.

Monica said...

oh my gosh...HARBOR HOUSE!!!! I miss it so much...haven't been in so long! hmmm...their Oreo cookie shake sounds delicious right now...

You guys are so cute!! look at how much fun you have! hope you're doing well!

jenn (+ will) said...

can't wait to go to manpuku! i love that you left your in a side braid and blogged about it too! haha you're so cute.

darlenebergeson said...

i love, love, love your hair in that little braid thing! it's just so cute i had to tell you!