6.10.2008

well well well.....

The life of being So popular! Well not really, It makes you a bit poor after a while! Goodness gracious this week was SO busy. We seriously went out to dinner for some sort of occasion every night this week, except Wednesday!

Monday: Jeff parents Anniversary! Congrats Andrea & Gary, we are SO proud of you guys. You two have raised such an amazing family and an amazing son! I love you two! We ate at King's Fish house!

Tuesday:Jeff's Best Friends Birthday! Go SCOTTY! you can check out photos on Scott's blog . he's 25! We ate Cheesecake factory!

Wednesday: I made dinner.... yummie! Jenn Bartlet came over for a hair cut & I helped her plan her wedding while Jeff went to play basketball with Scott & My brother Michael!

Thursday: Jeff's sister Heather's Birthday! She is 27 I believe! And she is So beautiful! I gave her an amazing huge make-up case.. I was a bit jealous! We went to Fred's in HB! The chips and salsa are SO good there!

Friday: My friend from high school, named Sarah. Her boyfriend through a surprise birthday dinner at French 75 in Laguna beach. It was really fun and  such a GREAT restaurant! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!

Saturday: We went to dinner at Outback steak house with three other couples from our ward. Skyler & Elise Wallace, Dave & Chelsea Booth, and Carrie & (my mind is going blank on his name.. sorry!) It's TODD..... (Thanks Elise!) Lundell! Anyways, it was So much fun to get together with couples from church that are fun and interesting! We had a great time! And today was my brother Kenny's Birthday too!

Sunday: We went down to the beach after i had to work (shame on me) and after Jeff came home form church ( what a GRAET guy) We cruised down to CDM again for another fun relaxing day at the Beach for my brother Kenny's Birthday celebration! We arrived a few hours before they all showed up because we had to leave early and we wanted to enjoy the time we had there & not to rush! It was so beautiful. I LOVE the beach! We left early to go over to Jeff's Parents house for a the Laker game( too bad the lost!) and for Heather's Birthday cake and gifts!

After all it was a fun filled week, I think I'm still full after all that eating out. It was a GREAT time!!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We got to see you guys for two of those days! Lucky us! The beach was great. We should do that more often!

BTW, Todd

Melissa said...

Crap I have never met 2 people that go and do fun things as much as you guys do!!! Fun times though. When will you guys have a baby to slow u two down a bit haha

Don't be so busy all the time but at least you guys are having fun doing it that is always great!

xoxo Miss ya

Ashley Perez said...

With all that eating out- you missed eating out with us! The one time we eat with your fam =). Random. You can't beat Lucille's though! Raincheck!

Snubbs the White Rabbit said...

Thanks for the blog love. You guys seriously ARE busy, haha. I'm glad I'm able to get my time in with Jeff. I think you and amelia should get in on the whole ping pong thing. Haha.

jenn (+ will) said...

what an exciting life!! let's move our date from mon to wed yeah?

Erin said...

geeze, you are so popular! what a fun and crazy week! I miss those kinds of weeks!

Todd Family said...

Well I haven't talked to you or seen you probably since EFY with Candice! I see you are married...congrats! you look beautiful!