5.27.2008

The Update of our Lives!










Here is the 411 of our lives as of last weekend .... it's been super super busy.. the above photos  I will explain from top to bottom......
. That is Sarah,, she  is  a Greta friend of mine.. I've known here since Freshman year in high school.. probably my only friend besides Kristins Olson that I still keep in touch with from  high school.. so that was not this last weekend but the one before.. we attended 4 graduation partys and 1 house warming party.. It was definitely a busy weekend!! 
. Last Friday I surprised my friend Nico that I worked with at Chili's back in the day for his B-day.. Jef and I went out to Ontario at Benihannas!  It was a fun reunion with the Chili's crew! ... I look Kinda silly in this photo!
. Oh ya Jeff is selling his Dunnies on Ebay! take a loooky!!
. Yesterday was Memorial Day! Jeff & I decided to take a bike ride! A LONG bike ride! It was really fun.... we rode to get some lunch then we rode to the block and saw the movie " What Happens In Vegas" It was good! Shopped a bit.... Then off to Anaheim for a BBQ at the in-laws! I think it was about 5 Miles or so.. We were wiped out and we got our cardio in for the day! 
. Last but not least.... This amazing thing happened to me yesterday... I gained about 5 pounds in FREE make-up!  Good make-up too! as you all know I do hair and Make-up for wedding so I have a ton of make-up.... but you can never have enough! This lady in My In-laws ward use to make make-up for this company called Rich girl.. It's still in progress. But since she was in the industry she received So much free samples!! She had boxes & boxes & bags, & bags for days! I don't even think we dented it! I came home and went through the bag for like 2 hours!!!  I loved all the MAC lipsticks!!! 

7 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Yeah about the Dunnies, do you guys take debit? Ha ha. I'm still laughing. Hook it up with the make up!! That's awesome.

garenrussellthelovemuscle said...

good times with the thompsons!!!

Ruth said...

I am SO jealous of the makeup!!!!

Melissa said...

Ok I love your bike it is awesome I just got a pink one like that for easter and I always tell my husband it is like riding a cadillac cause it is so comfy..where did u get your basket for it though? Also how did you get so hot? haha I love your hair it is gorgeous do u have extensions? wow sorry for all the questions we just need to catch up.

LUCKY about the make-up share the wealth!!! miss ya

Erin said...

im so jealous.
first of the bike ride...that is so nice. i need a bike. then the free makeup. that is every girls dream. i even see my tarte cheek stuff that i love! soooo awesome!

wilbergrivkah said...

I love the pictures of you riding with your husband! Mike and I love riding too, but we can't put El. into the double stroller til she can hold her head up. I can't wait. Luv you cous.

Unknown said...

Gotta love FREE makeup! When I lived in Utah I got hooked up with lots of free Bobbi Brown makeup and it was SO fun!