5.04.2008

Our trip to Utah!














So it was a crazy week we had! Tuesday night I flew up to Utah for my Cousin Kristins Wedding... I was one of her bridesmaids, It was Fantastic.....I got to do her hair and make-up, it was so much fun to see all of my Brady side of a family, I miss them! Jeff Drove up Wednesday Night with my Little Brother Michael.... Ummm they didn't get in till 7AM Thursday morning...... FYI the wedding was at 11:00 Thursday morning! They had NO sleep.. and of coarse I didn't either.. being worried sick about them.... so we were both dead that day! Luckily it was an eventful day to keep our eyes open! Jason ( Kristins NOW Hubby) & Kris were married in the Salt lake temple... it was a beautiful sealing and a beautiful day.. IT SNOWED!!!! and it was cold!  We had a good time attending the SLC temple.. it was my first time to go inside... and it is absolutely amazing. I would love to go back someday to do a session! Kristin & Jason are so in love and cute with each other...... oh did I mention that 37 couples got married that day!? YEP! So the reception was later that night and it was really fun..... visiting and bonding with the Brady's ........ We don't see them very often, in fact it was Jeff's 2nd time meeting that side of the family... it was hard for him to keep track of who is who!!! Anyways.. it was a really good time.. we enjoyed CAFE RIO..... and lovely Utah!!! Also Jeff put his "photography skills" to good use.... (it's the photo of the temple and flowers) well enjoy our photos!!! 


p.s. Did I mention that I LOVE MY HUSBAND MAN!!!!

5 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

I love your husband man's photography skills! I must say, you were very efficient at posting this promptly after church...nice work! We need to get together soon so I can show my my blogging skills. Honest to blog, I'm pretty much an expert!

Snubbs the White Rabbit said...

Wow, snow? Good thing I got my butt back to Cali. Its good to be back. I had fun the other night. Thanks for letting me be the only single person in the group. Haha.

Unknown said...

Snow? Thats awesome. I wouldn't mind some of that. What a beautiful temple to be married in. I, also, am interested in doing a session in Salt Lake...I hear it's great!

Erin said...

i miss utah. weird to say, but i do! your hair is gorgeous! i want your hair!

Melissa said...

YOU are so freakin HOT! I love your hair your make-up all of it! Wow!