4.28.2008

Happy Birthday AMELIA BADILIA !!!!







Today was my Sister Amelia's Birthday! Thank goodness for Birthdays, or I wouldn't ever go to Glen Ivy Hot springs! It was SO much fun this time! I went with Amelia, my  Mom, Jilly, Jacklyn, & Ryel!!! It was definitely a Fantastic day... nothing better then spending it in the sun by the pool, and relaxing! We got messages, ate lunch, read trashy magazines,  got sun burned, enjoyed "club Mud" once again, and ate SPRINKLES CUPCAKES! We devoured them! Ryel was so kind to bring A DOZEN cupcakes  to celebrate Amelia's Birthday!  They were the right treat at the right time! 
Happy Birthday to my favorite person! Without Amelia I would be so lonely! I wouldn't have a shopping buddy or a pedicure Buddy! And what would I do with her two creations Hudson and Sloan! I love my sister, she is amazing in every way, I look up to her in so many ways, and think she is So beautiful! Thanks Amelia for always being there for me ( I know so cheesy) I love you!!! enjoy our fun photos from the day!!! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! Amelia is amazing! Loved the photos, looked like you guys had an amazing time.

Amelia . Lyon said...

Sooooo fun!!! I need to get these shots from you for my blog!!! Thanks for being the best friend and sister ever!!!! Love you!

Ryel j said...

I second... Amelia is the sweetest, most fun fabulous ever. YESSSS I love the mud shots!!! We had the best time celebrating you. Thanks Nicole for capturing our sun and mud spectacular.

Ashley Perez said...

How fun! I have yet to go there- oh and the sprinkles cupcakes are the perfect touch! Tell your sis I say happy belated b-day!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! You guys have so much fun! So my question is...My b-day is in July what are we doing? haha..miss ya

jenn (+ will) said...

you guys are so fun and cute!!! i can't stand it!