5.06.2008

Check out my new Blog!


Hello everyone! I decided to create a new blog for myself to show all of my work as a hair and make-up artist! nicoledeanne.blogspot.com Basically it will be showing weddings I have done, to my work as a hair dresser. I think it will be fun! I kinda got the idea from a my friend Melissa beautifulbeforeandafter.blogspot.com Thanks girl! But as I am in the process of making my own web site I need something that will hold my clients over! I hope you all enjoy my work! 

*Sorry I don't know how to make the link to my new blog! I'm not computer savvy at all!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the shout out..oh yeah baby! I looked at your new blog and it looks like it is going to be fabo! Awesome job!

Ruth said...

Good for you> What a great idea.

jenn (+ will) said...

this is very necessary!