5.10.2008

She Wants Revenge!!!






The other night.... on I think Thursday.. I got to  see the band She Wants Revenge at The House Of Blues Anaheim with one of my most favorite  friends EVER...... KRISTINA STEVES!! It was so much fun to play with her... We hardly see each other anymore. But when we do... We have SO much fun together.  She was actually there with me the night I met Jeff!!!  I love her. She makes me laugh So hard! It's  a funny story how we met.. I just moved to Brea, had no friends, went to Institute to make friends.... low and  behold.. Kristina came up to me and was like "You're cute... we should be friends."  I was so caught off guard.. I've never had a chick hit on me like that to be my friend! It was probably the best thing that ever happened to me at that point in my life... Kristina has been  a HUGE blessing in my life.. her friendship & happiness means the world to me! Thank you friend for being my friend!!! ha ha!!! 

4 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Look at you, blogging regularly =). I must say, I'm very impressed! We missed you last night and you missed a damn good "hawaiian haystack" for dinner. I suppose we won't see each other until next fall cuz we're both so busy! Ha ha. Oh wait, no, next Sunday we will see you at our party. I can't wait! Our Jeffs will be studying hard this week so it should be a nice little break.

Monica said...

Hey Nicole...I was just blog-surfing and came across your blog. I didn't know that you and Jeff got married! Congrats! You guys are such a cute couple! Hope you're doing well!

--Monica

Monica said...

Wow!! a year and half already? You guys got married right after us then...time flies! Haha! you know Sean? Yup...good ol' Zach...he and Sean are really good friends! Good to hear from you! we'll keep in touch in the blogging world! :-) Be sure and tell Jeff hi for me!

Unknown said...

Sweet pictures! I love concerts! Glad you had fun. For some reason I don't have your email anymore so email me your number and I'll call you!