4.15.2008

April 12, 1983 My Handsome Husband Man was born!!









That's what I like to call him! He's GREAT! I'm so in love with Jeffrey! I'm so happy it was his Birthday last week.... he's the BIG 25!  We had so much fun! Friday was  a beach bon fire with friends and family.. I even ordered him a cake! we didn't end up eating it till Sunday though! It was so much fun getting together with everyone! I have a few photos of the excitement! Then Saturday was his actual B-DAY.. I had to work and he had school so the day time was pretty much just busy, but I made it up to him! We went and had  a wonderful couples massage.... it was Jeff's First time getting one.. and he loved it!  he was a bit weirded out when the lady started massaging his bum!...... it was funny!  We then had dinner reservations at this AMAZING sushi restaurant  called Takami sushi... it was located in down town LA on the 21st floor! The view was so rad.. and the food was even better... we'll definitely be going there again! I was so sad.. when I pulled out my camera to cherish the memories.. and the battery totally died!  I guess you'll have to rely on your imagination on how much fun it was celebrating Jeff's 25th Birthday! 

4 comments:

Candice said...

im so sad i missed the party! so i think im coming down next month, but it will be a short trip so we will need to plan ahead so we can see each other cause seriously its been over a year i might as well gone on a mission geez

CINDELandRYAN said...

wahh! sorry we couldn't make it. we'll have to play soon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole! So glad you found my blog, I bet we will talk more here then we will at church because you are way far away in primary! You are such a babe, you look so cute in all your pictures! We should hook up for dinner one of these nights. I am going home this weekend and Hawaii the week after but maybe after that!

Ashley Perez said...

Ahh! I'm so bummed we missed the festivities! If we don't get together soon I am going to die! Catch you at the next institute seminar- ha ha.