3.31.2008

What A great Birthday week it was!










So last week on March 27th was my 23rd Birthday... It was a full week event! starting out with the BBQ  posted previously... and it just kept on going! It was fantastic! On Thursday Jeff took the day off from work to celebrate with me.  It started out having Breakfast at the Original Pancake House in Yorba Linda with me, Jeff, Amelia and My Mom. So Good! Than Jeff & I headed down to The Glen Ivy Hot springs day spa in Corona! What a relaxing day..... fun in the sun and lots of swimming, laying out and the best Club Mud! I have photos... so check this out!  We than went home to get ready for Dinner.. where we went to the best.... La Fondue in San Juan Capistrano, an Amazing Fondue restaurant, not only good for the food, but the decor is what makes it worth going to! THAN.... we went to the midnight  showing of 21 with Amy, Heather, Trevor, and Gary.....& that was fun too! As you can see it was a busy busy Birthday. But it's not over..... Saturday night Jeff & I went to LA and stayed at this Fabulous Hotel called the Custom.. very urban artsy......It was a pretty cool place to stay for the night... we had dinner at The Stinking Rose "A garlic restaurant" Where They flavor their garlic with food!  So good...  shopping at the Beverly center and just spending time together.. it was truly the BEST BIRTHDAY YET!!!  enjoy some snap shots of the events!!
oh and I got a penate( I think thats how it's spelt).... from Kristina! I loved him!!!!

9 comments:

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Happy Birthday! I clicked on the Next Blog button and up you came:) I enjoyed your photos...it looks like you had a wonderful week.
Tracy

Melissa said...

Wow you are spoiled girl!!! It sounds like you had a great time and Happy Happy Birthday to you! I love fondue and it is kind of a sexy dinner to so that makes it twice as yummy. Well I am glad you enjoyed your birthday now that the rest of us wish it was our birthday celebration! Love ya girl!

Ashley Perez said...

Sounds like fun! I have yet to experience the magic that is La Fondue and Glen Ivy...see ya next Friday! Ha ha.

Erin said...

do you mean pinata? what a fun birthday weekend. I feel that birthdays should be at least 3 days long! I want to do the whole mud thing too! Looks like a blast! happy happy birthday Nicole!

Candice said...

i miss you!!! im so glad you had the best birthday ever! remember we had a party together mine for 16 you and 17 and no one knew it was for me too. haha good times. and seriously you have huge boobs i wish i had some! love you

Jason and Kelsey said...

hey! i'm so glad you found me in this crazy blogging world! haha. i had no idea you were married...what a cutie he is! you look wonderful! where are you living? jason graduated in december, and we're back down here in so cal...brea actually. anyways, it'll be fun seeing what you're up to now! hope all is well!

kelsey

Donna & Michael said...

HEY BABY CAKES!! I found you!! Hows life?? I miss you!

jenn (+ will) said...

that is soooo amazing! look how loved you are!!!! let's hang out soon girlie.

Alejandro Solano said...

http://plasplos.blogspot.com