4.21.2008

Go Lakers!




P.s And Jeff got a hair cut.. doesn't he look handsome!!
So Friday afternoon Jeff called and said he WON 2 free tickets to the first game of the Lakers playoffs.... yes it was on Sunday, but how can you resist! It was really fun.. We sat in the In-n-out suite... free drinks and all! It was a blast!  That's probably the funnest thing we did this weekend, we were really busy with school stuff and weddings, so we splurged on our fun-ness on Sunday! 
 My Twitter: Getting ready for a quick trip to ST. george!  ha! ha! 

4 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Jeff is soooo jealous about those tickets! I'm glad you guys got to do something fun amid all the chaos that is work and school. Oh- and I heart your little twitter =).

Snubbs the White Rabbit said...

As Hud would say...Nar Nar Binks. Haha. Crazy that when I'm home, you'll be up here! Haha. Apparently steph is going to caravan with me and bill down to cali. Should prove to be fun.

Melissa said...

I am jealous I LOVE the Lakers! It looks like you guys had a blast/ And In-n-out Yummy!

Unknown said...

Dave is the biggest Lakers fan! If we were super rich we would have season tickets... but that might never happen!