11.10.2008

THIS IS WHY I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD:
I came home from work the other night to see notes directing me around the entire house.. clues or another, to find out where we are going on our 2 year anniversary ( in January) 
Come to find out... and I couldn't be more ecstatic....
We'll be landing in LONDON for few days.. To stay with a friend of mine that lives there 
(an old room mate!)
We'll be making our way over to PARIS! YAYYYY! 
( And maybe visit a few other countries while we are there!)


And last but Certainly not least IRELAND!!!!!!
(It's not 100% yet  that we'll visit Ireland, but that's where my roots are & I would LOVE to see
see that world!) 
YAYYY! I AM SO EXCITED! 
THANK  YOU SO MUCH JEFFREYS... YOU ARE THE MAN OF MY LIFE! 
I LOVE YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky duck! That will be so much fun! Congrats on your two year!

Unknown said...

I am kindda doing the same thing from Dec. 30 - Jan. 20. London, Paris, Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich. Europe is gonna be cold, but so worth it!

Congrats on the 2 years!

CINDELandRYAN said...

you almost guessed it!! i am So thrilled for you guys, it will be such an amazing time!! ...but we'll certainly miss you :(

Emily said...

ooo la la!
sounds really exciting- I'm jealous!

Melissa said...

HOLY DANG!!! Wow that is a great gift...CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

Props to you Jeff. You have just become the man of the hour. Nicole you have chosen wisely. I hope both of you have the time of your life. Don't forget to kiss the Blarney Stone while in Ireland. Oh yes, it was wonderful to see you both last weekend.
Love,
Dad

Candice said...

i think i can fit in your suitcase ??!! jeff is awesome!

jenny demke said...

that's fantastic. you're so smart that you are doing this before you have kids... i'm thinking: "MAYBE when andy retires someday we MIGHT be able to do a trip like this (but probably not)."
so you are VERY lucky.