10.18.2008

Thank you everyone for coming to the WALK!










As you can see we had a great time.. Everyone who couldn't make it.. Thank you for your support, but you did miss a good time! 
It was awesome to see all the people that showed up... their were tons of other groups supporting the cause, &  lots of FREE stuff! We walked around this beautiful park 3X & it was such a gorgeous day as well!  My DAD wanted me to to tell everyone THANK YOU SO MUCH & he said that it meant SO much to him! ( He lives in St. George, UT) 
Heather & Amber schultz, as well as Blair Nemrow, & his family were also there, but I didn't catch a photo.......
THANK YOU THANNK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

It really was an excellent day. Thanks for inviting me to come out and support. My legs are sore, but that's besides the point. Haha.

amber buhrley said...

It was a great time! I am so proud of you for putting it all together! It was neat to explain it to Eliza and I even got choked up while doing it! For some reason putting it into simple terms made it even more meaningful.

CINDELandRYAN said...

absolutely our pleasure!! we were glad to support you and your dad!

..i can't get over Lyndzee's walk in the first pic.. hahahahaha

Shanna Nemrow said...

We really enjoyed supporting you and your family on Saturday. It was great to see so many old friends too. Thanks for a great time and let us know if there's anything we can do to help in the future. Your dad will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Shanna Nemrow
(Blair's wife)

Kristen said...

I'm so glad to hear that the walk was a success!
Enjoyed all the pictures!

Ryel j said...

This looks like so much fun!! I'm so sad that I missed it. xoxox