9.14.2008

BIRTHDAY, DISNEYLAND, OSTRICHES. SOLVANG, & SANTA BARBARA!


FIRST OFF HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL DAD! 
We went out to dinner last week for my dad's big 51st B-day out in Corona!
it was a lot of fun & a lot of food!
Happy Birthday Dad (Mark).... We love you!
Of coarse my beautiful Mother & Handsome Dad!
I love this photo of Jeff & I!

My little sister Daniella!
The group! (not my idea!)
Anna & Daniella!


DISNEYLAND!!!
Me, Lyndzee, & Cindel!! 
My Jeffreys just loving me!
Soarin' over CALIFORNIA! OUR FEEEEET!


BEAUTIFUL SANTA BARBARA!!
Jeff & I had a fun weekend up north in Santa Barbara & Solvang! 
I had a wedding in Beullton so we decided to make it a weekend get away! 
We definitely needed it! 
We had a great time.. stayed in a ghetto hotel! 
Ate at an amazing Italian restaurant!
Shopped!
Saw a movie!
Fed Ostriches!
Got a little touristy & visited The Mission!
FUN!
 
 Feeding the Ostriches!!



The Emus!
Solvang! 
(Can you tell I was driving!?)







And we made friend along the way!  (Jose)
I liked him a little too much! 
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Jeff liked him too!
He decided to follow in his foots step!
He's switching over to window washing now!
Oh how we miss JOSE!

ENJOY!









8 comments:

CINDELandRYAN said...

oh my gosh ostriges are so scary!! i don't know how you got so close, gahh! so..i love your pictures with the painter man, hilarious!! i absolutely cannot wait till Vegas!

heather said...

1. that picture of you making out with the statue freaked me out!

2. i wish our passes didn't just expire so WE could have a disneyland trip with you guys

3. how do you get your hair to be so cute ALL the time? honestly.

Unknown said...

We just barely went to Solvang too! It's such a cute little town, we loved it.

Lyndsey Brady said...

Nicole... I think you are beautiful! It was so wonderful having your mom and sisters come stay with us! They must have been so much fun to live with, along with not getting much sleep! Love you

jenn (+ will) said...

HOW FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

ok so don't be wierded out when you come to my house and i've got your painter kiss picture framed on my wall. It's not you, it's painters. I've been drawn to them for years. I love them. I think it is the white jumpsuit that gets me flying. Oh how I wish jeff was a painter. Maybe in the next life. So the kiss, what was it like? Was it good?

Jessi said...

lol you're so cute cuz

dressparty said...

Oh my gosh - Your mother is soooooooo B E A U T iful ha ha ha - We had so much fun too at dinner for dad's birthday dinner and I think your blog is fun to read - You are my cute darling daughter and I love you for how creative you are - LOVE MOM