3.16.2008

Hello again!






It's been way too long since I have posted! Life has definitely been crazy busy around here! With the flu going around and being sick, to going to Utah for a week doing Dress parties with kenny, going to Northern CA, and finally returning to Orange, our home sweet home! I am now trying to catch up with my life, trying to get on a  normal schedule again. It's SO hard. All of my clients needing their hair done, and trying to tidy up around  our house, I barely have time for Jeff. It doesn't help when he's just as busy, wow this guy. Work  full time and school full time... what a trooper, I am So proud of my man! It will soon be over.. and I am so excited! Well in the mean time of this mess, we managed a day to play... lunch at BJ's, shopping at the spectrum and loving every minute of it! I have to say, Jeff is my BFF! I LOVE being with him and making memories.. so cheesy, but it is so true! I wouldn't want it any other way..... I cherish all the time I can get! here are some fun recent photos to share... enjoy! 

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Don't you just love being married it truely is the greatest fun anybody can have. My husband and I just went on our first trip alone this past weekend to Utah it was great! I wish we lived closer so you could do my hair!! You look fabulous girly!

Emily said...

Nicole- you guys are so adorable! I'm glad that you are best friends; that is how I feel about Jason and it makes me so happy to just think about him and the fun we have together!
Good luck with the busy life- maybe you could spare some time to hang out with us one day... maybe.

Snubbs the White Rabbit said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun. Married life...ahhh...its so far away. Haha. I can't wait to move home so we can all play.

Anonymous said...

You really do have adorable nephews! You and your hubby are adorable together :)