12.09.2007

Long time no see!

Hello hello! The Christmas season is here along with the Santa Ana's... I love this windy crisp cold time of year this is! Christmas season is Fabulous... the lights, the smells, the hot chocolate, and the decorations! I love decorating for this Holiday! we Got our first tree.. and what an experience it was.. Oh let's just say the tree attempted to fall off twice on our way home! ha! ha! I guess when the "tress securing on the car" guys were putting it on "secure" it was not so secure! We ended up making it home safely and decorating it beautifully! ahh! nothing like a fresh tree with the aroma of alpine surrounding the house!... I really am just being so cheesy aren't I!? Anyways... just thought I would try writing something for a change instead of just posting pictures... sometimes it's fun to look at photos but other times.. it's just so nice to sit down and write a bit of something going on in your life! Were just keeping busy... Jeff's in his finals week of this semester at Cal State Fullerton and is studying his brains out.. I'm still working on the web site.. I'll let ya'll know when it's up for sure!... I don't even know who really comes on this thing so Have fun reading my latest BLOG! That makes me giggle!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Jeff and Ash read your blog! Ha ha. You posted! I (Ash) am so proud of you. Keep up the good work and enjoy the aroma of pine in your house!

Amelia . Lyon said...

Nice Work Pickles! Good to have you back in the blogosphere!!! It was super fun going to Pasadena with you two crazy kids. Let's do it again sometime soon!!!
hudd